Starpoint Resort Group loves the Fall Concert Event.
Starpoint Resort Group is well known in the vacation industry for being one of the top places to enjoy your travels. Not only does every visitor get the opportunity to enjoy spending time in luxurious accommodations, and enjoying the top of the line amenities that are offered to all the many travelers who come from across the globe. Not only are these things to be expected, but every vacationer is also treated to some of the top customer service and satisfaction around.
This fall, our staff recommends spending time in Sin City for some of the most amazing fall concerts in the country. There’s always a plethora of amazing shows going on in Las Vegas, so the only bad things about your trip will be narrowing down which one of these amazing events you want to spend time at.
For all those old school R&B fans, this season offers the perfect chance to watch one of your favorite artists. Famous R&B group Boys II Men has reunited once again and is performing a limited time engagement at the Mirage hotel and casino. Fans of all ages will gather together to hear all of their favorite hit songs from the group, along with scene stealing special effects and crowd interaction.
Fans of the band or even those who are new to their music can agree that everyone who attends this event will not be disappointed. For more information about show times and ticket availability, please visit the website for the Mirage Hotel & Casino. Starpoint Resort Group shares for other vacation advice and activity recommendations, be sure to visit us at http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Starpoint Resort Group enjoy the flavours of the Las Vegas Food Fest
Starpoint Resort Group knows one of the top reasons people travel is to try delicious food from different places around the world. This fall, one Las Vegas festival offers the perfect chance for visitors to taste some of the best cuisine from around the country all in the same place.
From October 15 – 19, people from all over the globe will gather in Las Vegas to see the return of the popular Las Vegas food fest. Some of these trucks have even been featured on popular networks like The Food Network, Travel Channel, and the Cooking Channel. Be sure to come hungry to enjoy some of the gourmet dishes they will be serving up.
What’s even more exciting is that there will also be Carnival Rides, a beer garden, eating contests and a lot more fun activities you and your family will enjoy. The event hours are Friday to 4:00 P.M. until Midnight, Saturday from Noon to Midnight, and Sunday from Noon to 10:00 P.M. Tickets are $10 for a single day,ar $12 for all five days ), $60 for a single day VIP, or for those who want to attend each day of the festival for $120, which includes VIP access for all 4 day.
Starpoint Resort Group knows there will be so many food trucks to choose from that visitors might have a hard time choosing which one to buy from. That’s why the VIP pass is perfect—keep coming back to check them all out! For more information, please visit http://www.starpointresortgroup.com.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that the number of attractions and activities to enjoy when visiting Las Vegas are simply innumerable. There is always something to see, do, participate in, visit, taste and more, making Sin City a vacation for not only the mind and body, but the senses as well. Among these attractions are some that are more eclectic than others. Starpoint Resort Group is sharing some information about three of its favorite attractions that travelers (even those who visit Las Vegas very often), might not know about.
1. Buzz ‘N Brushes
For those who are looking for an alternative to the club scene in Vegas, the Orleans Hotel and Casino is an excellent choice! Here, travelers will find Buzz ‘N Brushes. Learn about the basics of acrylic painting while enjoying live music, entertainment and, of course, drinks! Check out the different classes offered here to find out that suits your interests!
2. National Atomic Testing Museum
This incredible museum gives insight into the work that was done at the Nevada Test Site that impacted not only the United States, but the world. There is an 8,000 square-foot permanent exhibit hall that features some of the best artifacts from places like the World Trade Center, the Berlin Wall, and the Smithsonian Institution. Be prepared for an interactive experience with touch screens, interviews with former workers and so much more. Science lovers will not want to miss this attraction!
3. The Auto Collections
The World’s Largest Classic Car Showroom is located right in the heart of Vegas at The Quad Resort & Casino. There are 250 cars that are from nearly 100 years in time with values ranging from $20,000 to $3 million.
Starpoint Resort Group enjoy Halloween fun.
Some seriously scary fun awaits all the families out there at Las Vegas’s famous Springs Preserve. Starpoint Resort Group shares that this year’s Haunted Harvest might just be the best one yet. The entire guest will get the opportunity to enjoy live entertainment at the venue with two different stages. In fact, all the audience members will be treated to a performance by Mad Science and Halloween High’s Monster Bash by Huntsman Entertainment. This night is going to be something you surely won’t want to miss.
But that’s not where the fun ends. Visitors will each get to try their luck at the Midway of Madness Carnival Games, which just so happens to feature all your favorite carnival games and some that you maybe haven’t seen before. All we know is that you will need to get your skills on in order to win these favorites with a spooky twist.
Last but not least, be sure you don’t get lost as you wander through the Kooky Spooky Maze of No Return. Every member of your family will enjoy devouring special goodies at the trick-or-treat stations, crafts, cookie decorating, a petting zoo and more. You can even ride The Springs Preserve & Great Beyond Train to listen to scary stories about the many ghosts of Las Vegas’ past.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that a lot of fun is waiting for all the fans of the holiday in Las Vegas this year.
Foodies can learn about fine dining experiences and top restaurants in Las Vegas
Las Vegas is a foodie’s paradise, as it offers some of the most popular restaurants with a wide range of cuisine styles. For some people, the experience they have at a restaurant can leave a lasting impression of the time spent at their destination, and with Las Vegas, it’s hard to pick a restaurant that could ruin your experience. If fine dining and great food is on the agenda, Starpoint Resort Group is sharing some of the top rated restaurants in the city.
- II Mulino New York is home to spectacular dishes from northern Italy that are paired with exceptional wines, and the service is beyond great. It offers some of the best Italian food in Las Vegas, offering small plates bursting with flavor and immersing the patrons in a culinary experience that will make them feel like they are right in Italy. With its authentic food and its traditional Italian deserts, it is a favorite of both visitors and locals alike.
- Andre’s at the Monte Carlo, the most honored and awarded restaurant in Las Vegas, offers exceptional, contemporary French cuisine. Starpoint Resort Group believes, the atmosphere blends old world styles with contemporary sophistication, offering several exquisite lounge and dining spaces to turn your meal into an experience to remember.
- STRIPSTEAK at Mandalay Bay is everything that’s phenomenal about a gourmet steakhouse with a modernist twist. The contemporary design offers a modern dining experience, and the everyday steakhouse food is elevated with exquisite ingredients, such as steak fries fried in duck fat and macaroni and cheese made with truffles. The selections of meat are also superb, including high quality, all natural Angus, American, and Japanese Kobe meats, giving the restaurant’s patrons the best steakhouse experience.
Starpoint Resort Group recommends taking a taxi and other forms of transportation while in Las Vegas.
Though the Las Vegas Strip isn’t a big place, it can get hectic when it comes to navigating through it. With the sidewalks constantly busy and cars always flooding the streets, getting around could seem like a hassle, but it can be much more simple than it looks. Here are some convenient ways to get around while you’re in Las Vegas that Starpoint Resort Group recommends.
- Walking will be the most hassle-free way to travel while in Vegas. Because the strip usually has so much traffic on it, trying to get around in a car can be more trouble than it’s worth. Walking can be most convenient as it won’t include the downtime that can happen because of the traffic on the strip.
- Taking a taxi can be faster, and even more cost effective than using a personal vehicle. Parking can be expensive, depending on where the next event on your trip will be taking place, so eliminating that cost by taking a short taxi drive can be efficient. This could be helpful to do when going to a nice restaurant, as getting dirty while in formal attire would be undesirable. Just be aware that taking a taxi at night will lead to even worse traffic jams than there are during the day.
- Public transportation can be another helpful way to get around Vegas. With only a $6 payment per 2 hours on the public transit (or $2 for one-way trips), it can be a cost effective way to get around the strip. If walking becomes exhausting and you need to get somewhere for a small cost, this could be a good way to travel within the city.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that when going on vacation, you need to be prepared. When people visit Las Vegas, there are a wide range of things that they need to keep in mind. When traveling to Vegas this year, make sure to be prepared with these helpful tips.
Planet Hollywood offers many features and attractions that are perfect for guests in Vegas, provided by Starpoint Resort Group
While there are many excellent resorts and hotels located on The Strip in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group shares that people should stop in at Planet Hollywood and see everything that this place has to offer. One of the top attractions inside of the resort is the Miracle Mile Shops. This outstanding mall experience has dozens of terrific shops and boutiques, great eateries, and free entertainment. Other notable features of Planet Hollywood include PH Shiver, The Spa by Mandara, the Pleasure Pools, and much more.
1. Feel like you are in Venice, Italy by stepping into the Venetian and exploring this outstanding resort. The biggest highlight at this resort is the unique manmade canal that has been built throughout the property. Guests can hop onto a gondola and be serenaded by a gondolier as they float down the canal.
2. Check out the great rides at the Stratosphere. These rides are not for the faint of heart, as guests will hover almost 1,000 feet above The Strip and can enjoy a thrilling adventure on one of the four rides that are available. For those who want to experience something different, check out the roller coaster on top of the New York-New York resort.
3. Stroll down The Strip and take advantage of one of the many adventures that you may come across. There are a variety of street performers located on The Strip that are dressed up as famous icons, celebrities, and characters. Starpoint Resort Group says that guests walking by can pose and take a picture with them for a small fee. This makes for a great souvenir to take back home.
4. Go to one of the many shows that Las Vegas has to offer. These performances truly have something to offer for everybody. Whether you are looking for a hysterical comedy act or an amazing magic show full of illusions, Vegas has it all.
5. Place a bet at one of the many casinos located on The Strip. Whether it is playing the penny slots or taking risk with a high stakes games, there is something for everyone. For those who don’t know how to play a game, Starpoint Resort Group shares that there are lessons available for free.
Starpoint Resort Group Highlights The Mirage Resort in Las Vegas
Starpoint Resort Group knows that while strolling The Strip in Las Vegas, guests can browse through many unique resorts and casinos that boast a wide range of terrific attractions and amenities. While exploring The Mirage this summer, guests need to be sure to check out the outstanding water attraction that is situated in front of the resort. This water feature has a beautiful waterfall, as well as playful dolphin statues that makes for the perfect place to stop and take a picture.