Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Jan 13, 2016 in Las Vegas Landmarks, Music Performances, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Explores Natural Sightseeing in Las Vegas
Starpoint Resort Group shares some ways to connect with and enjoy nature while visiting Las Vegas.
Starpoint Resort Group offers vacationers a true state of the art experience while on a vacation, offering all those who are visiting Las Vegas the chance to enjoy exciting attractions and top of the line luxury all in one. Starpoint Resort Group knows that one of the best things to do on a vacation during the spring season is to enjoy the outdoors.
Many people associate the city of Las Vegas as being an entertainment capital for many reasons, but fun things to do outside aren’t usually the top things that come to mind. But Starpoint Resort Group shares there are so many recreational activities and ways to enjoy nature in and around the city that soon those opinions will change. Here are a few suggestions for an upcoming trip.
- Conservatory & Botanical Gardens: Starpoint Resort Group shares all those who hope to see some of the most stunning plant and floral gardens around should spend the day visiting this attraction, which is located at the Bellagio Hotel and Casino. Spring-themed displays, live music, and a garden that takes a staff of over 100 people to tend to and design all year make this experience perfect.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Park: Starpoint Resort Group shares all those who love to enjoy beautiful natural sights, along with exploring several different hiking trails will want to make this a priority destination. For those not so much into hiking in the heat, there is also a beautiful scenic drive as well, making this park one place that seems to offer something for everyone.
- Downtown Container Park: This venue is a unique way to enjoy the outdoors. This park is made out of all things recycled, and also is home to a large play area made out of repurposed ones as well. Also closely located to some of the best locally owned dining and shopping in the city, this is a great way for kids and adults alike to enjoy the day during their Las Vegas vacation.
Starpoint Resort Group knows any of these nature-loving activities will give any vacationer the chance to enjoy and explore all that Las Vegas has to offer. For more information about the resort or for other fun activity ideas, please visit Starpoint Resort Group online at http://www.starpointresortgroup.net
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Dec 29, 2015 in Activities for Kids, Family Vacations, Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Presents Best Free Las Vegas Attractions
Starpoint Resort Group Presents Best Free Las Vegas Attractions
For those who have never gotten the chance to explore all that they offer to those who visit their properties, imagine getting the chance to experience your stay in top of the line accommodations unlike any other you have seen before. This, coupled with the amenities one will be receiving during their time here is still only half of what makes it so desirable.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that Las Vegas might seem like an expensive vacation pick, but the truth is there are many free attractions and activities that can be enjoyed around the city. These recommendations will be great ideas for families to try out during their trips, so be sure to consider them for your trip entertainment.
- Free Circus: Circus Circus, very true to their name, is a fun place where kids can play tons of carnival games and ride rides at the Adventuredome—something that can get pricey pretty quickly. Families who want to have fun but need to be budget conscious will love watching the free circus performers that include jugglers, trapeze artists, acrobats and more.
- Bellagio Conservatory: Starpoint Resort Group shares more than 100 people work to ensure this garden is kept up to its’ beautiful standards each year, and even more work to create all of the beautiful holiday décor found here during the winter season. This is a great place for families to enjoy spending time together, admiring nature and of course, saving money.
- Marjorie Barrick Museum: Last but not least, Starpoint Resort Group shares this museum is a great example of western art & culture, and also delves into the area’s natural history, something everyone should take the time to educate themselves more about.
Starpoint Resort Group is one of the most sought-after vacation providers in the industry for many reasons. But truly it is the top-tier customer service efforts the Starpoint Resort Group staff provides that makes them number one for so many people. Use these tips and more in order to have the best vacation yet this winter. For more exciting things to try and for help with accommodations contact Starpoint Resort Group today http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Dec 18, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Highlights the Best Attractions for Vegas Travelers on a Budget
Starpoint Resort Group lists the best free activities travelers can enjoy in Vegas this holiday season.
There are so many things to do in Las Vegas and with the holidays approaching, budgets are tight; so Starpoint Resort Group presents this list of free things to see and do in Las Vegas this fall.
- Bellagio Fountains – One of the most popular spots to pick up a few minutes of free entertainment is along the sidewalk watching the Bellagio Fountains. The fountains are choreographed with music that appeals to visitors of all ages. Shows begin every half hour from 3pm to 8pm during the week and 12pm to 8pm on the weekends. Frequency increases to every 15 minutes from 8pm to 12am. The Bellagio occasionally has feature performances, and each show is different from the next, so visitors can be mesmerized over and over again.
- Volcano Eruption – Walking The Strip at night is entertainment of its own, but with a properly timed stroll, travelers can witness a volcano erupting. The Mirage, in its perfectly landscaped front yard, have an active volcano. Set to music from The Grateful Dead’s Mickey Hart and Indian tabla sensation Zakir Hussain, the explosions, lava, and fireballs are a sight to be seen. With two shows during the week and three shows on Friday and Saturday nights, there are ample opportunities to watch this free show. Crowds gather early, so plan the evening accordingly.
- Fremont Street – People watching is probably the most popular entertainment on Fremont Street, but there is more to do. The Viva Vision LED light show takes place under a 1,500 ft canopy each evening. The show lasts about 6 minutes and runs every hour. It begins at dusk, usually between 6pm and 8pm and ends at midnight. Starpoint Resort Group notes that live entertainment accompanies the show.
- Bellagio Conservatory and Botanical Gardens – The lobby of the Bellagio is a breathtaking scene of its own, featuring seasonal floral arrangements, lights, and complimentary decor that are truly a masterpiece. The current display is titled Artistry of Autumn and runs until November 27th. Mr. and Mrs. Green Thumb are available between 10:30 and 11:30 am to answer questions and provide gardening tips. No exhibit is ever the same, so this is a must-see whenever in Vegas.
Make sure to visit these landmarks while vacationing in Las Vegas. For more exciting things to try and for help with accommodations contact Starpoint Resort Group today http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Dec 11, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Highlights Top New Family Friendly Vegas Attractions for Winter
Starpoint Resort Group features three exciting new events coming to Las Vegas this winter.
Starpoint Resort Group is dedicated to ensuring that their clients receive the best vacation experiences possible. Many travelers bring along their entire family when they go on vacation, which can include children of all ages. Las Vegas, Nevada is one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world, and while it is known for its gambling and nightlife, there are also a wide variety of activities that are suitable for the entire family.
With the young travelers and their families in mind, Starpoint Resort Group is highlighting a handful of exciting, new family-friendly events coming to Las Vegas this winter.
By far, one of the biggest influences on kids these days is the 2013 Disney film, Frozen. Starpoint Resort Group knows that the film is all the rage with kids, and is happy to point out that Frozen is coming to Las Vegas. Disney On Ice’s production of Frozen is set to debut at the Thomas and Mack Center on January 6th. With ten shows running from January 6th through January 11th, this gives families plenty of chances to see this exciting, musical event. With dazzling special effects, and amazing ice skaters, Disney On Ice’s Frozen is set to be one memorable show to see.
After catching one of the showings of Frozen, Starpoint Resort Group foresees that many of the kids may want to try their hand at some ice skating tricks of their own. Luckily for them The Ice Rink at Boulevard Pool is completely overhauled and turned into a skating rink during the winter months. Beginning in early November and running through December and into January 2016, The Ice Rink offers families a memorable winter-themed experience.
Starpoint Resort Group also highlights the appearance of another popular children’s movie franchise that is coming to Las Vegas in December. Alvin and the Chipmunks The Musical is an exciting live-action family comedy that is set to take place on December 2nd with two shows at the Orleans Hotel and Casino. This music-filled celebration of all things chipmunk sees Alvin, Simon, and Theodore doing everything from break dancing to initiating food fights.
With top-tier film franchises and memorable outdoor winter activities, it’s clear that these are just three of the many exciting events coming to Las Vegas this winter. For more information on these great events and assistance with other travel planning needs, contact Starpoint Resort Group today. http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Dec 4, 2015 in Las Vegas, Music Performances, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Handpicks Top Holiday Music Performances in Las Vegas
Starpoint Resort Group features some of the best holiday musical performances coming to Las Vegas in Winter 2015.
Starpoint Resort Group is excited to discuss the fine holiday-themed musical performances that are coming to Las Vegas this winter. From rock and roll to country music and fine orchestral performances, there is something for every music fan this holiday season in Las Vegas.
One of the most iconic holiday shows is undoubtedly The Nutcracker ballet. Starpoint Resort Group happily announces that the holiday tradition is coming to Vegas in December. The Nutcracker was created by Marius Petipa and Lev Ivanov and has been in performance since 1892. The show features a young girl named Clara who falls in love with her nutcracker doll when it comes to life and takes her on a journey through the imagination. From December 12th through December 20th, travelers can catch one of the spectacular performances at Reynolds Hall. Tickets begin at $29.
Later in December, Starpoint Resort Group points out that The Brian Setzer Orchestra is performing the 11th annual Christmas Rocks! show at the Palms Casino Resort. The performance features holiday hits from the orchestra’s top-selling albums and is commonly referred to as one of the most exciting Christmas orchestras in the world. Ticket prices begin at $43.
For travelers looking for a less-traditional Christmas performance, Starpoint Resort Group directs them to Holiday Havoc at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. On Tuesday, December 15th, Holiday Havoc 2015 kicks off featuring musical performances by Bastille, Silversun Pickups, Fidlar, and The Moth & The Flame. Tickets start at just $39, and a variety of experiences and VIP packages are available for fans to choose from.
With these and many more holiday performances in store for travelers, Starpoint Resort Group is positive that there is something for everyone’s musical tastes in Las Vegas this holiday season. For more information on these great events and assistance with other travel planning needs, contact Starpoint Resort Group today visit http://starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Nov 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Reviews a Trip to Nova Scotia
National Park Nova Scotia Canada
Starpoint Resort Group is one of the top travel providers out there, offering the best of the best when it comes to all types of vacations that a travel can envision. Starpoint Resort Group Reviews knows that every traveler hopes to go on an exciting vacation during the fall season, and strives to provide all that and more by way of luxury accommodations and amenities to all of their subscribers.
For all those outdoor lovers out there, Starpoint Resort Group knows that visiting Nova Scotia will be a fun way to spend a vacation during the fall season. One of the most popular activities is a unique choice that many won’t be able to do elsewhere. Try spending an afternoon on a rented boat while watching for the whales that call this area home—something every animal lover will delight in.
The Bay of Fundy is a unique rock formation landmark that many travelers hope to take the time to see during their trips. The best way to do so is by boat, and this makes for a fun afternoon activity as well. Sightseeing while setting sail will make every traveler feel just like a true Canadian. The famous Cabot Trail is another great place for outdoor fun, one where each member of the family can spend time enjoying using the natural trails for an afternoon excursion like hiking or mountain biking, all popular past-times of Nova Scotia residents.
For all those out there who enjoy admiring art during their vacations, Starpoint Resort Group knows just might be the perfect place to do so. There are a variety of interesting pieces to explore at Studio 21 Fine Art, or Zwicker’s Art Gallery, two of the city’s most exclusive galleries. With so many wonderful things to see and do, it’s no wonder Nova Scotia is such a popular place to plan trips to. For more information, please visit Starpoint Resort Group online at http://starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Nov 6, 2015 in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Landmarks, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Showcases Iconic Las Vegas Landmarks
Iconic Las Vegas Landmarks
Starpoint Resort Group offers travelers a true example of luxury when it comes to vacations, something that each and every vacationer deserves to experience sometime in their life. Take the chance to enjoy high-class accommodations, top of the line amenities and so much more when planning your trips with Starpoint Resort Group.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that when you are looking for an exciting vacation destination, there is no better choice than Las Vegas. These iconic landmarks are all great things for travelers to visit during their trip, so check with family members and start planning out which ones will be the best for your next vacation.
- Welcome to Las Vegas sign: Be sure to stop by and take a picture next to this famous sign with all your travel companions for the scrapbook. Starpoint Resort Group shares this iconic sign something the city is known for, and any vacation wouldn’t be complete without.
- Neon Museum: For even more signs of all kinds, Starpoint Resort Group shares visiting this massive museum’s area known as the Neon Boneyard (where all the signs have come to rest after many years of hard work) is exciting, especially since some of the signs have been restored to their former glory and are now all lit up again. If possible, try taking the tour at night for an even better view of this!
- Freemont Street Experience: speaking of lights, did Starpoint Resort Group mention this area of town features one of the most expensive displays ever recorded in history? It cost more than 70 million to install the canopy that sits over the street, and the street is frequently home to free concerts powered by the 540,000 watt sound system.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that any of these choices represents a unique part of what makes Las Vegas tick. Try them out for your next trip for family-friendly entertainment. To learn more, visit http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 30, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group visits Disneyland
Disneyland is an amazing attraction, and a very popular one for families. As the resort gets ready for its 60th anniversary, it is sure to be even more popular with visitors. Since this is such a popular attraction, Starpoint Resort Group knows it can get very busy, so the travel expert offers travelers some tips to better navigate the park and enjoy their visit to the fullest.
Head to the left: When you are getting ready to enter the park, you must first go through a bag check line and then a line to present your ticket and get into the park itself. If you do not want to be standing in a line too long, always go for the left hand side first. Since most people are right handed, they will tend to go to the lines on the right, so Starpoint Resort Group says that you may get into the park faster by heading left.
Hit the most popular rides first: When you want to get on a popular attraction like Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain, or new park attractions which are also very popular, go to those first. Lines are shortest early in the morning so you can get popular rides much faster. If you aren’t yet ready to ride, getting there early will secure you a fast past first thing in the morning says Starpoint Resort Group
Utilize apps: One of the best tools to have when you visit Disneyland is an app that tells you the wait times on each ride. Some of these apps also have maps of the parks. Use the app to hit popular attractions when the lines are short, and maximize your day. For more information please visit http://www.starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 23, 2015 in Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Shares Delicious Eats & More at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas
Delicious Eats & More at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas
As one of the top members of the vacation industry, Starpoint Resort Group´s staff prides themselves on offering insight about some of the top vacation activities that travelers will enjoy while visiting.
For all those that are searching for the perfect casino to spend time at during their trip to Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group shares that a visit to Planet Hollywood could provide the perfect entertainment during one of the days of your trip. Each casino offers a different type of experience, and all of the memorabilia relating to the movie and television industry is fun for the whole family to check out.
One stop that travelers hope to take during their time at Planet Hollywood is a quick and delicious bite while roaming around all of the shops. One of the best places for fast food that doesn’t skip out on freshness or flavor is the famous Pink’s Hot Dogs. There are other locations of this hot dog franchise around the globe (including the always-packed outdoor stand in Hollywood) but people from Las Vegas or all over the globe wait in line just to try their decadent dogs.
Whether hoping for food on the go, casual dining or a decadent five-course meal there is something for everyone at Planet Hollywood. Delicious Mexican food awaits at Cabo Wabo, or for Asian flair travelers can check out PF Changs. Last but not least, cool off in the desert heat with a delicious frozen drink at Fat Tuesday’s, who even sells yummy choices like Miami Vice and Bellini’s by the yard. There is something for everyone when hanging out here for the day, so Starpoint Resort Group shares to be sure to stop by and have a good time. For more information please visit http://www.starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 16, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Lists Best Events for Drinks in Las Vegas
From German Beer to Irish Whiskey, microbrews to local wines, Starpoint Resort Group knows there is no better place than Las Vegas to try it all with events happening throughout October.
Starpoint Resort Group is the best for a reason, their customer service is unparalleled and truly everyone who vacations with them this fall will find their entire group pleased with the experience from start to finish. Here they are highlighting several great 21 and over events for vacationers.
- Banger Brewing Tours – Learn how Banger Brewing goes about brewing their own craft beers using fresh ingredients on their free tours. The six person tours (21+ only) are scheduled daily with 5 time slots available. After the tour, be sure to swing by the bar and try some of the brews. Every Monday is Trivia Night and the first Wednesday of each month features Bingo and Beers. Some favorites that are sure to impress the brew connoisseur are Hops Anonymous IPA, Kolsch Kall, Spring Training, and Milk Dudz, their milk chocolate porter. Banger Brewing is open every day at noon and is located on Fremont Street.
- Beer Fest – The Golden Nugget hosts the 6th annual Fall Beer Fest October 9th and 10th. Kickoff the weekend with an Oktoberfest Pool Party at the Tank on Friday evening. With over 30 breweries in attendance, participants can sample over 125 craft beers from America’s hottest and award-winning breweries. Live entertainment and delicious culinary offerings accompany the Grand Tasting on both Friday and Saturday. This event is open to anyone 21 years and older.
- Wine Tasting – Starpoint Resort Group knows that the second Tuesday of each month travelers can visit the Grape Street Café for a $5 wine tasting. A variety of four wines are available for tasting, and if any of the featured wines are purchased, the $5 goes towards that purchase. Parc Ave Distributors conducts these monthly tastings.
- Hofbrauhaus – This replica of the original in Munich, Germany is host to many events throughout the month of October, including the famous Stein holding contest. Each Friday and Saturday night, a featured guest is invited to come and tap a new keg of delicious Oktoberfest beer. Some of the guests in October include: the men from the Thunder Down Under, Ricardo Laguna, and Legends in Concert.
- Whiskey Experience – Head to The Venetian on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday evenings at 7pm for an experience like no other. During a 45-minute informal class, guests learn about how various whiskeys are made, where they come from, and the differences between bourbon, Irish Whiskeys and Scotches. A told of four tastes are included in this free whiskey experience.
Starpoint Resort Group is ready to tailor each and every Vegas vacation. For more information on these great events and assistance with other travel planning needs, contact Starpoint Resort Group today at http://starpointresortgroup.com/