Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Nov 13, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Reviews a Trip to Nova Scotia
National Park Nova Scotia Canada
Starpoint Resort Group is one of the top travel providers out there, offering the best of the best when it comes to all types of vacations that a travel can envision. Starpoint Resort Group Reviews knows that every traveler hopes to go on an exciting vacation during the fall season, and strives to provide all that and more by way of luxury accommodations and amenities to all of their subscribers.
For all those outdoor lovers out there, Starpoint Resort Group knows that visiting Nova Scotia will be a fun way to spend a vacation during the fall season. One of the most popular activities is a unique choice that many won’t be able to do elsewhere. Try spending an afternoon on a rented boat while watching for the whales that call this area home—something every animal lover will delight in.
The Bay of Fundy is a unique rock formation landmark that many travelers hope to take the time to see during their trips. The best way to do so is by boat, and this makes for a fun afternoon activity as well. Sightseeing while setting sail will make every traveler feel just like a true Canadian. The famous Cabot Trail is another great place for outdoor fun, one where each member of the family can spend time enjoying using the natural trails for an afternoon excursion like hiking or mountain biking, all popular past-times of Nova Scotia residents.
For all those out there who enjoy admiring art during their vacations, Starpoint Resort Group knows just might be the perfect place to do so. There are a variety of interesting pieces to explore at Studio 21 Fine Art, or Zwicker’s Art Gallery, two of the city’s most exclusive galleries. With so many wonderful things to see and do, it’s no wonder Nova Scotia is such a popular place to plan trips to. For more information, please visit Starpoint Resort Group online at http://starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Nov 6, 2015 in Las Vegas, Las Vegas Landmarks, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Showcases Iconic Las Vegas Landmarks
Iconic Las Vegas Landmarks
Starpoint Resort Group offers travelers a true example of luxury when it comes to vacations, something that each and every vacationer deserves to experience sometime in their life. Take the chance to enjoy high-class accommodations, top of the line amenities and so much more when planning your trips with Starpoint Resort Group.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that when you are looking for an exciting vacation destination, there is no better choice than Las Vegas. These iconic landmarks are all great things for travelers to visit during their trip, so check with family members and start planning out which ones will be the best for your next vacation.
- Welcome to Las Vegas sign: Be sure to stop by and take a picture next to this famous sign with all your travel companions for the scrapbook. Starpoint Resort Group shares this iconic sign something the city is known for, and any vacation wouldn’t be complete without.
- Neon Museum: For even more signs of all kinds, Starpoint Resort Group shares visiting this massive museum’s area known as the Neon Boneyard (where all the signs have come to rest after many years of hard work) is exciting, especially since some of the signs have been restored to their former glory and are now all lit up again. If possible, try taking the tour at night for an even better view of this!
- Freemont Street Experience: speaking of lights, did Starpoint Resort Group mention this area of town features one of the most expensive displays ever recorded in history? It cost more than 70 million to install the canopy that sits over the street, and the street is frequently home to free concerts powered by the 540,000 watt sound system.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that any of these choices represents a unique part of what makes Las Vegas tick. Try them out for your next trip for family-friendly entertainment. To learn more, visit http://starpointresortgroup.com.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 30, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group visits Disneyland
Disneyland is an amazing attraction, and a very popular one for families. As the resort gets ready for its 60th anniversary, it is sure to be even more popular with visitors. Since this is such a popular attraction, Starpoint Resort Group knows it can get very busy, so the travel expert offers travelers some tips to better navigate the park and enjoy their visit to the fullest.
Head to the left: When you are getting ready to enter the park, you must first go through a bag check line and then a line to present your ticket and get into the park itself. If you do not want to be standing in a line too long, always go for the left hand side first. Since most people are right handed, they will tend to go to the lines on the right, so Starpoint Resort Group says that you may get into the park faster by heading left.
Hit the most popular rides first: When you want to get on a popular attraction like Peter Pan’s Flight, Space Mountain, or new park attractions which are also very popular, go to those first. Lines are shortest early in the morning so you can get popular rides much faster. If you aren’t yet ready to ride, getting there early will secure you a fast past first thing in the morning says Starpoint Resort Group
Utilize apps: One of the best tools to have when you visit Disneyland is an app that tells you the wait times on each ride. Some of these apps also have maps of the parks. Use the app to hit popular attractions when the lines are short, and maximize your day. For more information please visit http://www.starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 23, 2015 in Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Shares Delicious Eats & More at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas
Delicious Eats & More at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas
As one of the top members of the vacation industry, Starpoint Resort Group´s staff prides themselves on offering insight about some of the top vacation activities that travelers will enjoy while visiting.
For all those that are searching for the perfect casino to spend time at during their trip to Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group shares that a visit to Planet Hollywood could provide the perfect entertainment during one of the days of your trip. Each casino offers a different type of experience, and all of the memorabilia relating to the movie and television industry is fun for the whole family to check out.
One stop that travelers hope to take during their time at Planet Hollywood is a quick and delicious bite while roaming around all of the shops. One of the best places for fast food that doesn’t skip out on freshness or flavor is the famous Pink’s Hot Dogs. There are other locations of this hot dog franchise around the globe (including the always-packed outdoor stand in Hollywood) but people from Las Vegas or all over the globe wait in line just to try their decadent dogs.
Whether hoping for food on the go, casual dining or a decadent five-course meal there is something for everyone at Planet Hollywood. Delicious Mexican food awaits at Cabo Wabo, or for Asian flair travelers can check out PF Changs. Last but not least, cool off in the desert heat with a delicious frozen drink at Fat Tuesday’s, who even sells yummy choices like Miami Vice and Bellini’s by the yard. There is something for everyone when hanging out here for the day, so Starpoint Resort Group shares to be sure to stop by and have a good time. For more information please visit http://www.starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 16, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Lists Best Events for Drinks in Las Vegas
From German Beer to Irish Whiskey, microbrews to local wines, Starpoint Resort Group knows there is no better place than Las Vegas to try it all with events happening throughout October.
Starpoint Resort Group is the best for a reason, their customer service is unparalleled and truly everyone who vacations with them this fall will find their entire group pleased with the experience from start to finish. Here they are highlighting several great 21 and over events for vacationers.
- Banger Brewing Tours – Learn how Banger Brewing goes about brewing their own craft beers using fresh ingredients on their free tours. The six person tours (21+ only) are scheduled daily with 5 time slots available. After the tour, be sure to swing by the bar and try some of the brews. Every Monday is Trivia Night and the first Wednesday of each month features Bingo and Beers. Some favorites that are sure to impress the brew connoisseur are Hops Anonymous IPA, Kolsch Kall, Spring Training, and Milk Dudz, their milk chocolate porter. Banger Brewing is open every day at noon and is located on Fremont Street.
- Beer Fest – The Golden Nugget hosts the 6th annual Fall Beer Fest October 9th and 10th. Kickoff the weekend with an Oktoberfest Pool Party at the Tank on Friday evening. With over 30 breweries in attendance, participants can sample over 125 craft beers from America’s hottest and award-winning breweries. Live entertainment and delicious culinary offerings accompany the Grand Tasting on both Friday and Saturday. This event is open to anyone 21 years and older.
- Wine Tasting – Starpoint Resort Group knows that the second Tuesday of each month travelers can visit the Grape Street Café for a $5 wine tasting. A variety of four wines are available for tasting, and if any of the featured wines are purchased, the $5 goes towards that purchase. Parc Ave Distributors conducts these monthly tastings.
- Hofbrauhaus – This replica of the original in Munich, Germany is host to many events throughout the month of October, including the famous Stein holding contest. Each Friday and Saturday night, a featured guest is invited to come and tap a new keg of delicious Oktoberfest beer. Some of the guests in October include: the men from the Thunder Down Under, Ricardo Laguna, and Legends in Concert.
- Whiskey Experience – Head to The Venetian on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday evenings at 7pm for an experience like no other. During a 45-minute informal class, guests learn about how various whiskeys are made, where they come from, and the differences between bourbon, Irish Whiskeys and Scotches. A told of four tastes are included in this free whiskey experience.
Starpoint Resort Group is ready to tailor each and every Vegas vacation. For more information on these great events and assistance with other travel planning needs, contact Starpoint Resort Group today at http://starpointresortgroup.com/
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Oct 9, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips, Vacations | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Highlights Best October Events at the Smith Center
From Broadway Shows to Children’s Musicals to Anniversary Concerts, The Smith Center has a jam-packed schedule for this October in Las Vegas.
Starpoint Resort Group knows the Smith Center is a one-stop shop for all types of entertainment. Here they highlight for vacationers some of the best shows in October.
- The Book of Mormon – “The Best Musical of the Century” as touted by the New York Times finds its way to Reynolds Hall in Sin City this fall. Running from mid-September through October 18th, this performance is not to be missed. This outrageous musical comedy from the creators of South Park features music composed by Frozen’s Bobby Lopez. Follow the misadventures of a pair of missionaries as they attempt to spread the Good Word. This show has sold out around the world, so be sure to get tickets quickly.
- A Choreographers’ Showcase – On two special Sundays in October, the Smith Center presents a partnership only possible in Las Vegas. This unique collaboration between the Nevada Ballet Theatre and Cirque du Soleil is returning to the stage for the 8th consecutive season. On the afternoons of the 11th and 18th at Mystere Theatre at Treasure Island, watch the bold new works as some of the city’s most exciting performers combine with athleticism and grace, pushing each other, the production, and the boundaries of movement to the edge.
- Room on the Broom – Tall Stories Theatre Company presents Room on the Broom October 21st at Reynolds Hall. Children of all ages will enjoy this magical, musical delight of a performance, adapted from the book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler. Watch as the witch and her cat attempt to find room on their broom for their friends, a dog, bird, and frog. Music, comedy, and scary fun appropriate for ages 3 and up await at this fantastic production.
- Passport to the World – On Saturday, October 24th join the Las Vegas Philharmonic on an international affair featuring music selected by Maestro Cabrera. Starpoint Resort Group says that the selections showcase the skill of each section of the orchestra, as well as the passion and purpose of the composers. Familiar tunes such as Pomp and Circumstances, Clair de Lune, and Fantasia are accompanied by dances, tone poems, and ceremonial works by some of the world’s greatest composers. For those interested in more of the history of these pieces, there is a pre-concert lecture beginning at 6:30pm.
Starpoint Resort Group has The Smith Center’s full schedule available and is ready to help find the perfect performance for each traveler. For more information on these great events and assistance with other travel planning needs, contact Starpoint Resort Group today. http://starpointresortgroup.com/
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Sep 23, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Alerts Travelers Of Timeshare Rip Offs
Alert for Travelers Of Timeshare Rip Offs
Starpoint Resort Group understands that Timeshares are vacation properties that allow different timeshare owners to purchase a share of the property for the time they use it. Usually timeshare owners get a chance to use the vacation property for two to three weeks in year. Though they are the most ideal accommodation for many travelers, the process of actually purchasing a timeshare property is quite stressful as not all timeshare companies are legitimate. You can avoid being a victim of Timeshare scams if you search and conduct careful research before accepting the timeshare property.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that although most timeshare companies are enjoying steady growth there are still some malicious people who pose as representatives of timeshare resale companies and charge upfront payments and service charges. And the moment that they receive the upfront payments they completely disappear, robbing you of your timeshare property as well as the high service and processing charges. To add insult to injury they sometimes disguise themselves as representatives of fraud recovery companies that offer assistance in recovering losses. At times these people were identified to be the same who had initially posed as representatives of Timeshare Resale Company
Starpoint Resort Group warns you of such timeshare frauds that could be at your destination so be on the lookout and report if you suspect something fishy so that immediate action can be taken and others can avoid being victimized in the same way.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Sep 18, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Highlights Las Vegas’ Production of ‘Defending the Caveman’
Audiences will find modern-day laughs in prehistoric sensibilities with Caveman show when they visit this September.
When people come to the Entertainment Capital of the World, they do so expecting to be exhilarated by high-stakes games of chance and entertained by a variety of nightly shows. What they might not expect is get a little couples therapy thrown into the mix.
“Defending the Caveman,” which holds the record as the longest running solo play in Broadway history, offers attendees a chance to laugh, think and, perhaps, leave with a better understanding of their significant other, says Starpoint Resort Group.
This popular comedy tour de force was written by comedian and actor Rob Becker over a 3-year period. During that time, Becker studied anthropology, prehistory, psychology, sociology and mythology. Using his newfound knowledge, he created “Defending the Caveman” to help couples – and even singles – laugh at and think about all the ways men and women fight and love. According to Starpoint Resort Group, the show has unofficially become something of a peacemaker in the continuous misunderstandings between men and women. Though the show is called “Defending the Caveman,” both sexes will find humor in Becker’s insights.
The show first opened in San Francisco in 1991. After a run there, it moved to Dallas for one year and then went to sell out venues in Washington D.C., Philadelphia and Chicago. Finally, in 1995 “Defending the Caveman” opened on Broadway. Two and a half years later, with 702 performances at the Helen Hayes Theater, Becker’s show was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records as the longest running solo play in Broadway history. Starpoint Resort Group says the show has now been performed in 45 countries and translated into 18 different languages.
In Las Vegas, Kevin Burke is the resident “caveman.” Recognized as a “Las Vegas Entertainer of the Year,” Burke has starred in “Defending the Caveman” since 2003. Burke also helped the show set yet another couple of records for the show, says Starpoint Resort Group. First, he has performed Caveman more than 3,000 times, making it the longest-running Broadway show in Las Vegas history. He also set the Guinness World Record for “Most Theatrical Performances in 50 Days.”
No matter what type of entertainment travelers are looking to experience, Starpoint Resort Group has the connections and inventory to help them plan a dream vacation. Concerts, conventions, beach-side relaxation – Starpoint Resort Group is the industry leader travelers in the know choose when they want to experience exciting events while enjoying luxurious accommodations. To learn more, visit http://starpointresortgroup.com
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Sep 11, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Recommends Best Day Trips from Las Vegas
Sin City doesn’t slowdown in the fall, and the surrounding areas are just as inviting as always.
Travelers are invited by Starpoint Resort Group to visit Las Vegas early this fall. And to not stop there! Las Vegas is perfectly situated for some amazing day trips to round out any vacation. Vacationers can chose from over a dozen excursions, including national parks and landmarks.
- The Hoover Dam – Located just 25 miles outside of Las Vegas on the Arizona/Nevada border, this masterpiece of architecture, technology, and history is a must-see for any traveler. The Dam boasts a rocky history, beginning with construction and culminating in the last tourism closure, following 9/11. Currently, tourists can view the external structure, drive or walk across the bridge, and visit the museum. Starpoint Resort Group is happy to help organize any available day trips.
- Hike the Valley of Fire – The Southwest is famous for dramatic and unique rock formations, and the Valley of Fire is one of those amazing places to visit. Visitors can view the rocks from Baja Buggy, ATVs, or helicopters; all of which are excellent. The park lives up to its name when the sun hits the formations and they appear to be on fire. Make sure to seek out Elephant Rock, the most famous statue of them all. Starpoint Resort Group knows there are several options for great hikes, ranging from novice to expert and with time slots including sunrise and sunset. These guided tours are also flexible enough to range from four to seven hours as hikers explore natural rock carvings and petroglyphs.
- Movies at Zion National Park – For those travelers ready to get out of the city for the day, Zion National Park is the perfect escape. About 2.5 hours by car, the National Park has something to offer everyone. Starting in August and running through November, Zion Canyon Treasure of the Gods is being shown on the big screen. With three showings a day, visitors can witness the discovery of Zion Canyon and travel back in time to see the Anasazi, experience flash floods, and hang from towers of stone. This movie is the perfect break from an outdoor adventure.
Vacationing in Vegas is more than gambling and shows, and these day trips are the perfect companion for any trip. For more great reasons to visit Las Vegas this fall or for information on how to acquire incredible accommodations in Sin City, contact Starpoint Resort Group today.
Posted by Starpoint Resort Group on Sep 4, 2015 in Las Vegas, Starpoint Resort Group, Travel Tips | Comments Off on Starpoint Resort Group Highlights the Best Las Vegas Dining Options this Fall
Starpoint Resort Group recommends some fantastic fall dining options for travelers.
Some of the best vacation experiences are built around a delicious plate of food. From steak to pasta and sake to boutique cocktails, Starpoint Resort Group suggests some top restaurants sure to satisfy taste buds and provide an atmosphere perfect for vacation.
- Raku – This Japanese restaurant boasts high-end small plates, bold and complex flavors, and solid service, making it a necessary stop on the Vegas restaurant tour. The West Side robata grill produces exquisite Kobe beef, chicken, and seafood bites, as well as a mushroom wrapped in bacon. Each month, Raku features three sakes from Japan in a sampler. Authentic rice and noodle dishes, soups, and appetizers round out the menu. Raku also offers Omakase, a Chef’s choice course prepared with different specials daily. Located slightly southwest of Las Vegas in Spring Valley, this restaurant is open late and is a favorite spot for chefs.
- Prime Steakhouse – The Bellagio continues to set the standard with its Prime Steakhouse. With award winning, four-star celebrity chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten in the kitchen and a stunning atmosphere designed by Michael DeSantis, this restaurant showcases the best of the best. Starpoint Resort Group praises the restaurant as a first-rate steakhouse with the finest quality filets, an outstanding wine list, and a wait staff that makes everyone feel like royalty. This meal will be an experience, and the bill will reflect that, but everyone deserves a night out like this. To complete the experience, be sure and play the part, adhering to the dress code, and leave the little ones with a sitter as children under five are not allowed.
- Sage – This restaurant, located in the ARIA, boasts an American cuisine. Chef Shawn McCain puts the emphasis on clean and simple flavors and seasonal ingredients in his “farm to table” approach to food. Familiar meals such as a New York strip steak or ravioli with heirloom carrots and roasted garlic make up the menu. Behind the bar, veteran mixologists combine fruit purees, boutique liquors, and homemade bitters into some equally creative and flavorful cocktails. The global influences that make American cuisine popular are all found in the artisanal meats, sustainable seafood, and mouth-watering dishes prepared at Sage.
A night of amazing entertainment is ready and waiting, contact Starpoint Resort Group to arrange tickets, secure accommodations, and all other vacation needs.