Starpoint Resort Group knows that when people go on vacation, they are looking to explore new and exciting things that they would not be able to see when back at home. Las Vegas provides great attractions and unique exhibits to the many tourists that come to the area each year. This is just one of the many reasons why Las Vegas is such an ideal location for people who are looking for an unforgettable vacation. Everywhere you look, you will be able to find outstanding features that are unlike anything you have ever seen before. These are some of the top must-see sights when in Vegas.
- The Auto Collections: Located at The Quads Resort & Casino, The Auto Collections is the World’s Largest Classic Car Showroom. This exhibit is a paradise for car enthusiasts who enjoy classic cars, some of which are a hundred years old.
- Hand of Faith: The Hand of Faith is located at the Golden Nugget on Fremont Street. This exhibit is a 61 pound golden nugget that was found underground with a metal detector. This golden nugget is the second biggest nugget that has been found and is the first biggest that was discovered by a metal detector.
- Slotzilla: Starpoint Resort Group says that Slotzilla is a terrific attraction that is located at the Fremont Street Experience. This is the largest slot in the world and not only is amazing to look at, but is a great way to view The Strip. Guests can go ziplining starting from the huge Slotzilla and soar over the street while taking in all of the spectacular views of the city.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that there are many different hotels and resorts that you can find while exploring The Strip in Las Vegas. Guests can stroll in and out of these hotels and check out all the wonderful amenities that they offer. One great resort that visitors should check out this summer is The Palazzo. This accommodation offers up a wide variety of nightlife hot spots, a charity ping-pong tournament, delicious restaurants, and much more.
Starpoint Resort Group shares that Las Vegas is a completely unique experience that is unlike any other destination around the world. Just on one strip of land, tourists are able to take advantage of world-class shopping, high-end spas and fitness centers, exhilarating casinos, luxurious pools, and much more. The best part is that most of these amenities can be found in just one resort, providing a truly unbeatable experience to guests. One of the best hotels to visit while staying in Sin City is the Paris Las Vegas Resort.
- Las Vegas Shopping at Paris: The Paris Las Vegas offers two shopping experiences at different promenades in the hotel. While shopping at some of your favorite name-brand stores, you can feel like you are in Paris, with cobblestone streets, art accentuating the French culture, and painted ceilings. Among these stores include boutiques, a home and garden section, a gourmet food shop, and novelty kiosks.
- Eiffel Tower Experience: Feel like you are in Paris without even leaving The Strip through the Eiffel Tower Experience. Guests can trek up to the Eiffel Tower replica that is 46 stories up and check out magical views of the city. This attraction offers an Eiffel Tower Restaurant, a photo kiosk to capture the perfect moment, and space for weddings and events to be held.
- Soleil Pool: Starpoint Resort Group states that there is no better way to relax and have an enjoyable time than at the Soleil Pool. This swimming sensation is located right underneath the Eiffel Tower replica and provides outstanding views of The Strip. There is also a Parisian garden, a spa, and a cocktail bar available.
Starpoint Resort Group states that hotels and resorts in Las Vegas are built to have a plethora of amenities and attractions built right in them. While staying at a hotel, people are virtually in their own little town. They can step outside of their hotel room and enjoy unique attractions, shop at high-end stores, enjoy a day at world-class spas, lounge by luxurious pools, and eat at exquisite eateries. One hotel that is perfect for spending a day at is the beautiful Mandalay Bay. These are some of the top places to check out when visiting this hotel.
- Dining: While exploring Mandalay Bay, guests are able to stop in a variety of different eateries and restaurants that are perfect for any mood. For a delicious burger that is unlike anything you have ever tasted, go to The Burger Bar where you can select from different meats and gourmet toppings to build the ultimate burger. The Bayside Buffet is the ideal stop for guests who want to select from a wide range of delicious cuisines from around the world.
- Shark Reef: The Shark Reef is one of the best attractions that you will find in Las Vegas and is a great place for both adults and children. This aquarium boasts over 2,000 animals in over 1.6 million gallons of water. Some popular species include piranhas, jellyfish, giant rays, sawfish, sea turtles, and more.
- Michael Jackson One: Starpoint Resort Group shares that one of the finest performances on The Strip is Michael Jackson One. This show combines the musical talents of the late Michael Jackson with brilliant performances by members of the Cirque du Soleil team.
Starpoint Resort Group states that there are many wonderful hotels in Las Vegas. These resorts contain a variety of stellar features that will surely keep tourists intrigued for days. Inside these hotels, guests are able to find lavish pools, state of the art spas, world-class shopping, restaurants with delicious cuisine, and unique exhibits and attractions. One hotel that is perfect for the whole family and children will surely love is the Circus Circus Resort. This establishment boasts many kid-friendly activities that are truly one of a kind.
- Adventuredome: The Adventuredome located inside the Circus Circus Resort offers a plethora of rides that are perfect for children of any age. These rides range from thrilling roller coasters to fun attractions for the kiddos. Each ride only costs a couple of dollars and is the perfect way to spend a summer day away from the hot sun.
- Circus Acts: The circus located inside this resort is considered to be the largest permanent circus in the world. Guests can stare in awe at these magnificent acts that are performed by over a dozen resident circus artists. Some top acts that you will be able to watch include jugglers, roller skaters, a freestyle BMX champion, daring trapeze artists, comical clowns, and much more.
- Midway: Starpoint Resort Group states that another great way to keep the whole family entertained is at the Midway. This area includes a wide range of fun games and attractions that provide hours of fun. There are over 200 different arcade games that occupy this area that are both brand-new and from the past. Prizes are also awarded to people who win big on these games.
One of the best parts about visiting Las Vegas is that while walking on The Strip, guests are able to stop into a number of different exclusive resorts. Many of these hotels boast unique themes and highlight different cultures from around the world. Starpoint Resort Group says that guests are able to feel like they are in a different country while still staying on The Strip. Check out some of these top resorts that provide an outstanding atmosphere to tourists.
- New York-New York: For those who love the Big Apple, make sure to stop by the New York-New York Resort. On top of the hotel, there is a huge replica of the New York skyline, and people are fully able to embrace this by riding the outdoor roller coaster that zooms through these buildings. Inside, you can check out the arcade that offers many New York style video games.
- Venetian: When guests step into the Venetian, they will feel like they have been transported into the stunning city of Venice. One of the top features at this hotel includes a gondola ride through the man-made canal in the resort. Guests can enjoy a trip down the canal with a gondolier serenading them sweet songs.
- Paris: Starpoint Resort Group says that this hotel is easy to spot, as it has a huge replica of the Eiffel Tower poking out of it. When inside, guests will believe that they are in Paris, as all of their shops and restaurants are themed after this city. People can also enjoy the “Eiffel Tower Experience” and take a glass elevator up through the tower to have spectacular views of the city.
When most people think of Las Vegas, they think of nightclubs, pool parties, and swanky resorts. However, many of these hotels also offer stunning exhibits, such as the Conservatory and Botanical Gardens at the Bellagio. While walking through this resort, guests will be pleased to find a gorgeous garden that is complete with a pond, flowers, and animal-themed landscape. Starpoint Resort Group states that there are also live shows in the gardens each night from 5-6 pm.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that one of the main reasons why thousands of people flock to Las Vegas every year is to stroll up and down The Strip and check out everything that is has to offer. Because of the wide variety of luxurious accommodations and amenities that this area has, it is easy to see why The Strip attracts so much attention. However, many people forget about Fremont Street, which is not too far from this area and has so much to provide for people who visit. When checking out Fremont Street, be sure to take a look at some of these top attractions.
- SlotZilla Zipline: This thrilling adventure is the perfect way to explore different views of the area, while flying high above Fremont Street. Guests will depart from SlotZilla, which is currently the world’s largest slot machine. They will then glide through the air at over 70 feet above the ground.
- Light Shows: The Viva Vision light show is free to all guests who travel to the Fremont Street Experience. This performance is unlike anything you have ever seen before and is truly one of a kind. The video screen is 1,500 feet long, 90 feet wide, and is suspended over 90 feet above the ground. There are a range of different shows that appear each month and currently Bon Jovi, The Who, The Doors, and others being played. The show lasts about six minutes and runs every hour once the sun goes down.
- Neon Museum: Starpoint Resort Group says that this unique museum is simply a must when traveling to Fremont Street. Guests can embark on an hour long guided tour that provides a rich history, interesting stories, and exclusive facts of the over 150 signs that the museum holds. One of the main exhibits is The Boneyard, which has signs that used to be at some of the top hotels in the area, including Caesar’s Palace, the Golden Nugget, and Stardust.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that Las Vegas is full of wonderful resorts, restaurants, shops, exhibits, and shows. In order to make the most out of your vacation to Sin City this summer, be sure to check out the Venetian and the exceptional attractions that it has to offer. The Venetian is home to a unique gondola ride throughout a canal that winds both in and out of the hotel. The resort also has a variety of performances, restaurants, and a bustling nightlife that it provides to its guests.
Starpoint Resort Group knows that Las Vegas is the premier destination for people all around the world who are looking to have an amazing vacation. This city is home to world-class spas, high-end shopping experiences, delectable cuisine, and unbeatable attractions in the resorts. Even better, Sin City is boasting a plethora of great parties and events to celebrate the Fourth of July this weekend. In order to have the best time possible in Las Vegas this weekend, be sure to check out some of these top events.
- Double Barrel Roadhouse: Celebrate Independence Day weekend in style at the Double Barrel Roadhouse restaurant. Guests will be able to enjoy a fixed menu, specifically made for the holiday weekend. The three-course meal will include food such as ahi lettuce wraps, barbequed short ribs, and a patriotic spin on the restaurant’s infamous pie in a jar dessert.
- STK: Enjoy a delightful picnic dinner at the STK restaurant inside of The Cosmopolitan. Guests can dine on a picnic indoor that include food such as potato salad, corn on the cob, vanilla cheesecake, and crispy chicken. For those who want to sip on some patriotic cocktails, there will be red, white, and blue specials available.
- Fremont Street: Nothing screams Fourth of July like a delicious barbeque over the weekend. The Starpoint Resort Group knows that the best way to dine on juicy barbeque entrees is none other than at the Park on Fremont Street. Visitors will be able to enjoy tasty dishes like wings, rib eye, pulled pork, and more. Festive cocktails will also be available to purchase.